* Flavaful Tips & Bits *
Here are a fee easy to make smoothies, low in sugar and calories, too!
- 5 medium strawberries
- 1 cup unsweetened soy or almond milk
- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 6 ice cubes
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and garnish with a strawberry.
- 1 banana
- handful of blueberries
- 2 tablespoons soaked chia seeds
- 1 cup of raw or frozen kale
- 1 cup of raw or frozen spinach
- 5-6 ice cubes
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
and Another Green Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 1-2 cups greens (try chard, collard greens, spinach, &/or kale)
- 1 cup frozen or fresh fruit (I rotate berries, pineapple, mango, grapes)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons ground flax seed or chia seed
- 1 to 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 inch segment (piece) of ginger root
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Yummy!
- handful of spinach leaves
- 3 slices of cucumber
- 1/2 stalk of celery (cut into chunks)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2-3 frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of flax seed
- 1/2 cup of frozen or fresh blueberries
- 3 tablespoon of rolled oats (Try Quaker Oats or other brands)
- 1 tablespoon of raw cocoa
- 6 ounces of unsweetened almond milk
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Wow!
Got a Recipe to Share? We're happy to post it!
Please use the following Contact Box below to send us your recipes, jokes and other
"Tips & Bits."
It's almost that
time again ...
Back to school!
Here are a few
laughs as we all get ready:
Q: How do bees get to school?
A. On the school buzz!
Q: Why does our teacher wear glasses?
A: Because the kids in her class are
Q: What kind of food do math teachers eat?
A: Square meals.
Q: How do you get straight A’s?
A: Use a RULER.
Q: Why didn’t the SUN go to college?
A: Because it already had a million degrees!
Proverbs 17:22 tells us: A merry heart does good like medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones.
Share a Smile today