* Flavaful Tips & Bits *
Here's the perfect summertime dessert.
Colorful, tasty, easy to prepare & just plain fun:
Gelatin Fruit Slices!
1-2 Packs of Gelatin
5 Lemons, Limes or Oranges
1. Slice your lemons, limes, or oranges in half using a knife. Scoop out the fruit with a spoon.
2. Place the citrus rinds into a muffin tin to prevent them from tipping over when filled.
3. Mix gelatin according to the package directions.
4. Ladle the liquid gelatin into the citrus rinds, filling them up.
5. Place the entire muffin tin into the refrigerator and let it set overnight or for a minimum of five hours.
6. Once gelatin is set, cut each cup into wedges and arrange them on a serving platter.
Umm Umm Good!
Got a Recipe to Share? We're happy to post it!
Please use the following Contact Box below to send us your recipes, jokes and other
"Tips & Bits."
Last but not least, a few LEMONY jokes!
What do you get when you cross a cat and a lemon?
A sour puss.
Why did the lemon stop rolling down the hill?
Because it ran out of juice.
Why did the lemon go out with a prune?
Because she couldn't find a date.
What do you call a dancing pie?
Why do lemons wear suntan lotion?
So they won’t PEEL.
Why did the lemon go to the doctor?
It wasn't peeling well.
Proverbs 17:22 tells us: A merry heart does good like medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones.
Share a Smile today